JNV XI Class Admission Online Application starts now. Navodaya 11th class Intermediate Vacant seats list, Online application registration schedule and Merit selection list.
Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi was organizing the central government aided schools called Navodaya Vidyalayas. There are more than 600 schools with Higher Secondary or Intermediate, Plus2 schools all over the country.
JNV XI Class Admissions Process & Eligibility:
Basic criteria and eligibility for admission into Navodaya Intermediate 11th Class is SSC or 10th Class passed in 2017-18 Academic year. Candidate age must be between 14 -15 as per the norms of application.
Admissions are given to eligible students who have applied through online in JNV Navodaya website. Each district has its own Navodaya School, So Students need to select their relative district for application submission.
Date of birth must be in between June 1st 2000 to May 31st 2004. They must have passed their SSC or Class X Board exams in regular mode conducted by CBSE or State Education Boards.
Selection will be done based on the merit basis and the reservation and availability of vacant seats.
JNV XI class admissions Vacancies Group Wise:
There were a total of 25000 plus seats in Science groups like Science with Mathematics, Commerce with Mathematics, Sciences without Mathematics, Commerce without Mathematics and Humanities. There are a number of vocational courses like IT Application, Office Secretaryship, Hospitalit and Tourism, Hospitality & Tourism etc.
Download the official notification which has the complete list of Stream wise vacancies.
JNV 11th Class Online Application Procedure:
Students need to submit their online applications in nnavodaya.gov.in website. First check whether your merit is eligible or not. Then visit the navodaya.gov.in website from 12th June 2019 to submit he online application. The fees structure of student is 600 rupees per month and the SC ST, Economically backward students will need not to pay any fees at all.
Closing date to file online application form is July 5th 2019. So follow the below steps and submit your application with in closing time.
Select Submit Application for JNV XI Class Intermediate Admissions 2019.
Download Official advertisement and check the complete details. Accept the application terms and conditions. In login screen select Student registration button.
Select Student Registration form Phase 1 button. Now enter the state name, District name of the applicant.
Give students Name, Mobile number and Date of birth. Fill captcha verification code and submit for Phase 2.
Enter the students personal details such as Family members Mothers, Fathers name, Address, School studied and year of passed out, Board which SSC or Matriculation completed.
Now uploading of the images such as Aadhar card of student, Scanned photograph with candidate signature, parent signature etc. This is the end of Second step.
Third step is required to enter your Marks list submission secured in 2018-2019 Class X. The scanned copy of the exam results must be uploaded to submit the application.
Application Registration fees will be 150 to 300 rupees. Pay the fees to final submission and take a printout of the Submitted form.
- Quality education and CBSE standard syllabus for Students.
- Chances to get seats in IIT JEE, AIEEE and NEET etc. This year best results have secured by students. 4360 have passed and qualified for IIT JEE Mains. 8407 students have qualified in NEET 2019.
- District wise JNV School for accommodating every student in the country who have selected.
- Students who have studied in Navodaya School will get the competence in three languages.
- Nominal fees for residence and tuition for normal applicants. Free education for students belonging to below poverty line category.
- No selection test for Intermediate Admissions. Only Merit based and reservation category wise shortlisting.
- CBSE Syllabus for students studying in Navodaya schools which is the best in country.
- Co-education with residential facility in each district all over the country.
- Online Admission and application facility for students joining into JNV Schools for 2019-20 Academic year.
- Various courses and streams of Intermediate groups to select the education system pattern.
- Vocational courses like IT Application development, Office secretary courses, Hospitality & Tourism, Financial & Marketing management courses in selected states.
- Lateral Entry for admissions via online application form till 5th July 2019.
Submit your review
Sir I got 9.5gpa in 10th class ,I have join in jnvs but I fill online application and not respond to phase 3 .so I don't complete my online application sir please give me a reply sir.