JNVST 9th Class admit card 2023 for admission into vacant Navodaya Schools. Download district wise, schools wise vacancies list for admission into 9th standard 2023-24
Navodaya vidyala Samithi has released the notification about Online application for lateral entry into class IX 2023-24 against vacant seats. More than 500 vacant or not filled admissions are there in the JNV schools. Last date to submit the online application is 31 October 2021. Exam is scheduled on 9th April 2023
Generally JNV will conduct the Admissions into VIth Standard only. But if there were any vacancies available in remaining standards, IX class is allowed to join with Lateral entry selection test. The nominal fees is 600 rupees for education, Boarding for girls and boys. The government employees are to pay 1500 rupees per month. At present there were 660 functional model schools are operated by the Navodaya vidyala samithi.
Check the JNVST 9th Class Selection Test and Procedure 2023
Applications are to be registered with in 5th April 2020. Online applications are allowed to register at the Common service centers. Direct registrations are allowed with principals of concerned Navodaya vidyalaya only.
The JNV 9th Class admission and selection test will be conducted on 19th May at the designated exam test centers. Students need to download the JNV admit cards from CSC or navodaya.gov.in website. Download the JNVST 9th Class Selection test vacancies list along with the model paper from our page.
How to download JNVST 9th Class Admit cards and hall tickets?
Students whose online applications are registered successfully, need to wait for the update in navodaya.gov.in website. Recently admit card download for JNVST VIth class selection test 2023. In the same way a separate link will appear in home page to download the 9th class hall tickets.
Exam centers will be in the same district where the applicant has chosen his or her region of admission. First check the updates section to get news.
If you applied your admission request at Common Service Centers. Give the application registration form number to the operator. He will charge 30 rupees to give a hard copy of the JNVST Entrance test admit card.
People who have applied to the JNV school principal can download from the website directly. Approach the helpline for any further support.
Latest Update on Navodaya 9th Class Admit card, Exam schedule and time table 2023
The chief convener of navodaya vidyalaya samithi has given the press not of JNV Admit cards 2022. The Navodaya 9th class entrance test admit cards are available to download from the navodaya.gov.in official website. Please find the process below.
visit the nvsadmissionclassnine.in website and to to the link named Applicants login to print Admit card or Application form.
Now provide your application form registration number of applicant mobile number. Select Login. Two options are there to download application forms and download Admit cards.
Select the Download hall ticket button. Verify the document and save it for admission usage.
JNVST Exam schedule and Admit card download Time table:
|Navodaya 9th class Exam schedule 2023||Important Dates|
|Exam schedule release date||9th April 2023|
|Exam Admit card download starts on||March 31, 2023|
|JNV 9th Class Selection test date||9 April 2023|
|JNVST 9th class results declared on||June 2023|
|Final selection list of Navodaya 9th class||June 2023 or later|
Download Admit card now.
How to download JNVST admit card?
To download the JNVST admit card, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) at navodaya.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link that says “Click here to download the admit cards only for registered candidates of State of Manipur for class XI LEST 2023” or “Link to download the admit cards for class XI LEST 2023” depending on your state and class.
- Enter your registration number and password and click on the login button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. You can download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
What is the exam pattern of JNVST?
JNVST is a pen and paper mode exam. All the answers to the JNVST Class 9 admission test will be marked on the OMR sheet by using a black/ blue ballpoint pen. The medium of the examination is English/Hindi. The test consists of subjects- Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi . The exam will be of 2.5 hours duration and will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
What is the syllabus of JNVST?
The syllabus of JNVST covers the topics from Class 8 NCERT textbooks of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi . The questions will be based on the understanding and application of concepts rather than memorization. The difficulty level of the questions will be moderate to high.
How to prepare for JNVST?
To prepare for JNVST, you need to follow some tips and strategies:
- Revise the Class 8 NCERT textbooks thoroughly and practice solving problems from them.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers of JNVST to get familiar with the exam pattern and type of questions.
- Take mock tests and analyze your performance and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Moreover Improve your speed and accuracy by solving questions within a stipulated time limit.
- Focus on your weak areas and clear your doubts with the help of teachers or peers.
- Read newspapers and magazines to improve your general awareness and vocabulary.
- Maintain a healthy diet and sleep well before the exam.
How to check jnvst 9th class result?
To check JNVST result, you need to visit the official website of NVS and enter your roll number and date of birth. The result will display your name, marks obtained, rank, and selection status. You can also download the result and take a printout for future reference.
What is the selection process of jnvst 9th class?
The selection process of JNVST is based on merit and reservation norms. The candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for document verification at their respective JNVs. The final selection will be made after verifying the eligibility criteria such as age, domicile, category, disability, etc. The selected candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred JNVs subject to availability.
What are the benefits of studying in JNVs?
Studying in JNVs has many benefits such as:
- You get to study in a prestigious school with excellent infrastructure and facilities.
- Moreover You get free education, boarding, lodging, uniforms, textbooks, and other amenities.
- You get to learn from qualified and experienced teachers who guide you throughout your academic journey.
- Also You get to interact with students from different backgrounds and cultures and develop a sense of national integration and social harmony.
- You get to participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, such as sports, music, art, and culture, and showcase your talents and skills.
- Therefore You get to prepare for competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, NDA, etc. with the help of special coaching and guidance