JNV XI Class Admission Online Application starts now. Navodaya 11th class Intermediate Vacant seats list, Online application registration schedule and Merit selection list. This Process aim is that to find the talented people and the students from the rural areas and local areas. In this the students are able to get quality education and moreover a better life.
Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi was organizing the central government aided schools called Navodaya Vidyalayas. There are more than 600 schools with Higher Secondary or Intermediate, Plus 2 schools all over the country.if you are interested in applying for the JNV XI Class admission process you will be get total guidance in this article likewise, how to apply for the jnvst 11 class admission process and the eligibility criteria and benefits of the JNV Class XI.
JNV XI Class Admissions Process & Eligibility:
Basic criteria and eligibility for admission into Navodaya Intermediate 11th Class is SSC or 10th Class passed in 2021-22 Academic year. Candidate age must be between 14 -15 as per the norms of application.
Admissions are given to eligible students who have applied through online in JNV Navodaya website. Each district has its own Navodaya School, So Students need to select their relative district for application submission.
Date of birth must be in between June 1st 2009 to May 31st 2011. They must have passed their SSC or Class X Board exams in regular mode conducted by CBSE or State Education Boards.
Selection will be done based on the merit basis and the reservation and availability of vacant seats.
JNV XI class admissions Vacancies Group Wise:
There were a total of 25000 plus seats in Science groups like Science with Mathematics, Commerce with Mathematics, Sciences without Mathematics, Commerce without Mathematics and Humanities. There are a number of vocational courses like IT Application, Office Secretaryship, Hospitality and Tourism, Hospitality & Tourism etc.
Download the official notification which has the complete list of Stream wise vacancies.
Overview table of JNV XI
|Name Of Scheme||JNV XI Class Admission|
|Launched By||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Beneficiary||Students who have passed class X from a recognized board in 2021-22 and are seeking admission in class XI in Science, Commerce or Humanities streams in JNVs.|
|Objective||To provide good quality modern education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic conditions.|
|Official Website||[NVS] or [NVS] or [JNVST Navodaya Results] or [CBSE ITMS]|
|Launched Year||1986 (for NVS) and 2023 (for class XI admission)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
JNV 11th Class Online Application Procedure:
Students need to submit their online applications in nnavodaya.gov.in website. First check whether your merit is eligible or not. Then visit the navodaya.gov.in website from 2021 to submit he online application. The fees structure of student is 600 rupees per month and the SC ST, Economically backward students will need not to pay any fees at all.
Closing date to file online application form is 2022. So follow the below steps and submit your application with in closing time.
Select Submit Application for JNV XI Class Intermediate Admissions 2023.
Download Official advertisement and check the complete details. Accept the application terms and conditions. In login screen select Student registration button.
Select Student Registration form Phase 1 button. Now enter the state name, District name of the applicant.
Give students Name, Mobile number and Date of birth. Fill captcha verification code and submit for Phase 2.
Enter the students personal details such as Family members Mothers, Fathers name, Address, School studied and year of passed out, Board which SSC or Matriculation completed.
Now uploading of the images such as Aadhar card of student, Scanned photograph with candidate signature, parent signature etc. This is the end of Second step.
Third step is required to enter your Marks list submission secured in 2020-21 Class X. The scanned copy of the exam results must be uploaded to submit the application.
Application Registration fees will be 150 to 300 rupees. Pay the fees to final submission and take a printout of the Submitted form.
10 Reasons to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya JNV XI Class or Intermediate admissions 2023:
- Quality education and CBSE standard syllabus for Students.
- Chances to get seats in IIT JEE, AIEEE and NEET etc. This year best results have secured by students. 4360 have passed and qualified for IIT JEE Mains. 9767 students have qualified in NEET 2020.
- District wise JNV School for accommodating every student in the country who have selected.
- Students who have studied in Navodaya School will get the competence in three languages.
- Nominal fees for residence and tuition for normal applicants. Free education for students belonging to below poverty line category.
- No selection test for Intermediate Admissions. Only Merit based and reservation category wise shortlisting.
- CBSE Syllabus for students studying in Navodaya schools which is the best in country.
- Co-education with residential facility in each district all over the country.
- Online Admission and application facility for students joining into JNV Schools for 2022-23 Academic year.
- Various courses and streams of Intermediate groups to select the education system pattern.
- Vocational courses like IT Application development, Office secretary courses, Hospitality & Tourism, Financial & Marketing management courses in selected states.
- Lateral Entry for admissions via online application form till 5th July 2022.
Online Procedure for applying
The online application procedure of Navodaya 9th Class is as follows:
- First of all you need to Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) at navodaya.gov.in]or [nvsadmissionclassnine.in
- After that on the homepage or you need to Click on the link ‘Registration- phase ‘ or login using your credentials.
- Moreover you should fill the NVS class 9 registration form with your personal and academic details.
- Now, you need to Upload the required documents and photos as per the specifications given in the prospectus
- Then, you are abke to pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
How To Download Navodaya 9th class admit card
To download the admit card for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Class 9 Selection Test 2024, you need to follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of NVS —navodaya.gov.in
2. On the homepage, you are able to see the option and click on the ‘JNVST admit card 2024 class 9′ link.
3. After that you have to enter your registration number and date of birth.
4.Now you need to enter the captcha code and login.
5. On the student dashboard, click on the ‘NVS Admit card 2024 class IX‘ link.
6. The JNVST Class 9 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
7. Check the admit card and download the page.
8. Keep a hard copy of the same for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is JNV XI Class?
A JNV XI Class is a lateral entry scheme for admission into Navodaya Vidyalayas for Class 11 students.
Q.Who can apply for JNV XI Class?
A.Students who have passed Class 10 from CBSE, state board, or other recognised boards in the district where a JNV is situated can apply.
Q.How to apply for JNV XI Class?
Students can apply online through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit. The last date for submission of online application forms is 31.10.2023.
A.What is the selection process for JNV XI Class?
Q.The selection process for JNV XI Class is based on the marks obtained in Class 10, the availability of seats, and the reservation criteria.
Q. When will the results of JNV XI Class be declared?
A The results of JNV XI Class will be declared on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The tentative date for declaration of results is July 2024.